For your safety, the following guidelines are now in place:
· Only scheduled patients will be allowed to enter the building. Drivers and companions are to remain in the car, unless necessary assistance is required.
· All patients MUST wear a mask, or face covering, at all times while in the office.
· Your temperature will be taken upon arrival. If you exceed 99 degrees, we will reschedule you.
· If you aren’t feeling well, have been in contact with anyone potentially infected with COVID-19, or traveled outside the state, please let us know and you will be scheduled at a later time.
· Please call the office 419-483-7685 when you arrive and we will do a check-in procedure with you over the phone. Once the clinician is ready you will be taken directly back to the exam room, no need to sit in the waiting area.
· Any other services you need, ie. glasses adjustments, pickups, contact orders, etc. please call or text us and we will respond accordingly.